What are the minimum and maximum deposits on NaijaBet.com?
- The minimum deposit is N 100.
- The maximum deposit is dependent on the customer’s transaction limit per day.
What is the minimum and maximum Payout on NaijaBet.com?
What are the charges on Deposit?
- There are no charges on payments made via ATM Card 1, PAYSTACK, and Direct bank transfer (Intra bank transfer); however, you will be charged #20 for the USSD payments as a standard service charge from inter-switch.
What are the charges for withdrawal?
- There are no fees for withdrawal. It is absolutely FREE.
Can I withdraw my deposits without placing bets?
- No, you will be unable to withdraw your deposit, only your winnings can be withdrawn.
Can I use my international Cards?
- No, you can only use Nigerian debit cards on Naijabet.com.
Can I fund my account via credit or debit card?
- Yes. Using the ATM CARD 1 or PAYSTACK portal on the website.
How do I fund my NaijaBet account?
- You can use any bank ATM card to pay online via ATM Card 1 or PAYSTACK portal on the website.
- You can use any of the USSD codes below depending on the bank you are paying from.
NB: User/Order ID is your NAIJABET Username
- You can do a mobile/online transfer or a cash deposit into any of our bank accounts below:
NB: In case you get debited and do not get value, kindly contact us immediately so we can confirm and credit your account.
How long does it take for withdrawals to be processed?
- Withdrawals are processed instantly up to 24 hours. Monday – Sunday.
How long does a deposit take before it reflects in my account?
- Online deposits using ATM Cards and PAYSTACK are instant and immediate.
- The USSD options are fast and instant.
- For the bank transfers, a customer gets credited as soon as the money reflects in the NaijaBet bank account transferred to.